Monday

Weekend Workshop With Elizabeth Pruitt

In spite of the very serious look on my face I had the most amazing weekend painting with Elizabeth Pruitt at the Charleston Chapter of Decorative Painters! The company was wonderful and the instruction eye opening! I'd like to do it again this weekend if I could!

If you haven't seen her work please check out Elizabeth's website:

It's a real treat when someone this talented can also teach. That doesn't happen all the time. Elizabeth has 3 classes at the SDP annual convention and I believe that she said they've opened up additional sessions. I only wish that I could go! If you're going, or thinking about it. don't miss the opportunity to paint with her!

Contact Kathy At kathysweeney@gmail.com

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Kathy, that painting is luminous! great job!!!
--Genevieve