Tuesday

Christmas In July!

Merry Christmas....a little early! Last week I taught a craft class at the Lowcountry Senior Center. We shared the holiday spirit as we made these shell filled and crushed shell embellished ornaments. It was a great afternoon!

I plan to teach more arts and crafts projects in the days ahead. As of June 30th Eddie and I closed our cellular phone store. The last few months have been consumed with store closing related details and I've had little or no time to be creative.

After a brief period to catch my breath I'll be teaching classes again. I'm in the process of exploring additional venues. My son, Michael, is also helping me launch a new web site that will feature ornaments like this one as well as ornaments personalized with your favorite photo inside. We'll also have an arts and crafts section for both classes and finished home accents. Finally, we'll have a fine arts section with oil paintings for sale. How does that sound?!

Let me know what you think, and what else you might like to see on our new web site!

Kathy



Contact Kathy At kathysweeney@gmail.com

No comments: