Sunday

In Praise of Good Teachers & Their Students!

Linda Schrader with her Door Basket





Lorri Markford with her Door Basket



I love it when a student "gets it" and sees all the possibilities ahead. That moment wouldn't be possible without a teacher who shares that enthusiasm. Gini Conn of Spring Hill, Florida is just such a teacher!

Recently Gini purchased door basket surfaces for her students. After her first class I received this wonderful e-mail sharing her excitement! Well, I had to have pictures and I had to share them with you!

Hi Kathy, I ended up with 2 students last night, but they did a great job. I'm attaching their baskets. They're so excited! And they finished the whole thing in just over 2 hours! I'm planning on teaching it again next month.

They really love the surface and the project. Both of them were impressed with the way the doily worked.... It's really a wonderful feeling to teach a class like that! I don't think my feet touched the ground when I walked out of the store!

Thank you so much, Gini! And congratulations to Lorri and Linda for painting such beautiful baskets! I can't wait to see what you come up with for an Easter design!

Hugs,

Kathy

Contact Kathy At kathysweeney@gmail.com

No comments: