Thursday

Sarah's Portrait: In Progress


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I have so much to be thankful for! I started the day with calls from my mom and aunt in Massachusetts, and my sister in Vermont. I miss them so much, but even more on these special days. I spent the balance of the day surrounded by Eddie, the kids and grands. Couldn't ask for much more!

I missed a post or two getting ready for today. I wanted to catch up by showing you the progress I'm making on Sarah's portrait. Joyce, my teacher, really helped me to correct the feet. The shadows on her skin are not as red as they are in this photo. Next week I'll finish her up. She needs to be grounded more connecting her to the background better. I need to add some more highlights to her oversized gloves and hat.

I just love my oil classes!

Contact Kathy At kathysweeney@gmail.com

No comments: