Sunday

Oh Christmas Tree!


Every year, after the tree is trimmed and the lights are turned on for the first time, we all insist that surely this is the prettiest tree we've EVER had! It happens without fail. It's that eternal optimism that warms my heart!

This year is no exception. The tree glows with tiny white lights, newer shiny ornaments and old handmade ones. Two of my favorites were made by my children Michael (now 28) and Rebecca (now 25) when they were in grade school.

Michael's is a wooden tree laced with glitter and sporting his school picture, while Rebecca's is an angel crafted from an oyster shell.

Tomorrow I'll have a few more in the series of glass ornaments. I took the glitter idea to a new level...I need your opinion!






Contact Kathy At kathysweeney@gmail.com

No comments: