Monday

Ornaments On The Studio Table


This ornament has great potential. I was looking for something more dramatic than glitter when I found crystal vase fill for floral arrangements. I was amazed that it stuck to the gallery glass...but it did! It's been a week now and, once the loose ones were knocked off, the "crystal" has hardened beautifully.

I'm not sure what I'll do next, whether a photo or painting inside or a painting on the window. Any ideas?
The second ornament made it to the tree. Sarah and I worked on it together. She wanted to paint it like a wrapped present. I swirled paint inside the ornament first. On the outside I painted a ribbon shape with gold paint. That didn't stand out so we used FA Gems paint to edge the ribbon. Still not dramatic enough. I found some Liquid Beadz and tried those. Success!

Today I'm off to work for a while and then I need to find a frame for a painting that I finished yesterday. I'll share it with you after the recipient finds it under the tree on Christmas morning!

I'll check in with you tomorrow with my Christmas Card for you all!

Contact Kathy At kathysweeney@gmail.com

No comments: