Friday

This Year's Special Ornament


First, I have to apologize for the quality of the second photo. I took this with my cell phone and you can see the glare from the store window. I had good intentions of photographing it at home before I sent the two ornaments to my mom and sister....but you know what they say about good intentions! They were packed and in the mail when I realized that I had skipped that step!

I have to thank my sister, Patty, for helping me pull this one off. I couldn't find my copy of this picture of the three of us. Patty mailed me hers after delicately removing it from its frame. I scanned it into the computer and repaired a few creases and cracks.

The ornament itself is a larger 4 inch ornament. I really enjoyed working with it and hope to do more.

If you're interested in having me make you a Memories Under Glass Ornament please e-mail me. They make wonderful gifts for just about any occassion. I have a couple of options for displaying your ornament as well. After the first of the year I'll be formally introducing this new product, but I wanted to share it with you first!

Tomorrow I'll show you our tree and some of the handmade ornaments!



Contact Kathy At kathysweeney@gmail.comAdd Image

No comments: